View Profile backwardecho

65 Audio Reviews

Wow! This is certainly the best menu track I’ve ever heard! :O It appears you two have been able to mesh your styles brilliantly from the get go! Right now, it’s storming out here in the ‘sunny’ state, so I took advantage of the moment and watched the rainfall while listening. :) I love the beautiful and dynamic variations throughout this piece, no doubt you both surely put a lot of work into it! Thank you for sending me the link to this!^^

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Oh wow, thanks for the huge compliment :O
Yeah, I think the secret is that we're both both ready enough to give up on some of our own ideas for the sake of a great conjoined effort. And we can both also decide not go give up ideas if we trust in them xD
I think that's a great key to making the best out of both people's abilities.

There was a thunderstorm here too today! And rain, ofc ^ ^
I actually recorded some of it, and might use it in the future :D
Thank you for clicking on the link, and for reviewing too <333

:'D I feel sorry for whoever is judging this. But I guess since EtherealWinds contributed part of himself to this song, and your team did likewise with his, everybody wins.^^ This is super gorgeous work, boys! Your talents blend very well together. I think this is actually the first time I've heard a collab from you and SnowTeddy and it's definitely a treat to hear - no matter how the competition goes, really hoping you get to work on more stuff in the future together and share it with us all! :3

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you very much, Lindsey!

And yes. Everybody winning is exactly what we were going for ^___^
We're super glad that you like our joined work :3

We've actually collaborated a fair amount in the past! I don't mean to force a track upon you, but if you're interested you can check out or first official collab:

We certainly are planning on working together in the future more, no matter how things go :D
Thanks again for the lovely words!

True story - this song made me verklempt. (learned that word watching SNL) I actually just listened to your track below this one 'Anytown, RPG' and am back, revived from that to review here. :') No question this is very captivating and pulls a bit mercilessly at the heart. Stunning, resplendent work! (and quite talented art to be inspired from!) To comment partly for the other song mentioned too, I'm impressed by your ability to richly succeed at evoking different styles/moods. Well done!^^

ChronoNomad responds:

Ah! How did I miss responding to this? *sigh* Probably because I've been so busy with the 2017 NGADM and we ended up losing our electricity and Internet due to some crazy weather over the past week. Without further ado...

Thank you for dropping off such a nice review, backwardecho! Verklempt is a good word, and the fact that this plucked at your heartstrings in such a way is quite the triumph. And resplendent! My, my...these words feel too big for my humble talents, but I truly appreciate the feedback.

This and 'Anytown RPG' could hardly be more different! That said, to hear that each track is able to summon up its individual moods and feelings effectively makes all the time and effort put into them worthwhile. Thank you again!

INFJ