Tank Tank

Another uniquely refreshing and intelligently adorable one, if I do say so. ^_^ And perfect dialogue for a tank!

Quarl responds:

Thanks Bwe! <3

Desolate Dream Desolate Dream

It’s impossible to listen to your music with a straight face! :3 What you’re able to do with pianos never ceases to astound me. To be honest, I just realized that I love your improvs most of all your wonderful work.^^ However, I did not imagine an abandoned world while listening to this (Imagined peaceful woodland creatures instead, because I’m terribly cheesy like that :P)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

It's fine for you to imagine whatever you want, that's part of the reason why music is so great! Maybe it's a peaceful woodland abandones by all but nature and animals ;)

I'm glad you like my improvs, as they are something I've been working on improving especially these past two years or so. Thank you for all the support! I hope you're doing well :3

Meteos Meteos

I love hearing your tracks, but I feel this is a level above your previous work! You always seem to be able to bring such a colossal impact with your string work and the part where you change it up was a sweet surprise! Smooth transition throughout. Very impressive! :O ^.^

Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver. Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver.

This song is beyond beautiful! I love hearing that drum of yours in your music, and your voice itself is such a stunning instrument! :O It takes courage to compose outside the box, and I'm glad you dared to do so. :)

Adagio for Hope Adagio for Hope

I love how this turned out! Your style is definitely all your own, wonderfully unique.

Phonometrologist responds:

Thank you backwardecho. Wouldn't have existed without you.

Piercing Lazer - Arise From the Beast (Instrumental- m0lecular) Piercing Lazer - Arise From the Beast (Instrumental- m0lecular)

You already know I love this song, looking forward to hearing it renewed with vocals whenever you get around to it. :) I posted my incomplete track the other day and included the gofundme link. Hoping for the best for your friends.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks!

The Earthling Paean The Earthling Paean

I rate this a 5/6 since your impressive vocals are absent. :P But seriously - my absolute favorite song of yours so far; just jaw dropping, full of life, resplendent work!

SoundChris responds:

Thank you very much backwardecho for your kindness :)

BRUCE: Bretta's Theme BRUCE: Bretta's Theme

This is definitely transporting as well as a refreshing, original take on a classic feel! Lots of interesting and fun elements come together within the brevity of the song. I'm hoping you go 'weird' again in the future so our ears can benefit from the creative endeavor. :D

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

It's nice to hear you liked it!
I did indeed combine a fair amount of different things. That's why it's good to do stuff a bit out of my comfort zone. It also happens because I get bored if I do the same things every time, so I try to see what else I can put together with the tools I have at my disposal >:D

Thank you for listening, and for reviewing :3

P.S. I'll definitely go weird again, haha

Breathe (vocals) Breathe (vocals)

After hearing your voice via podcast, I figured hearing you sing would be a treat, and you didn't disappoint. :3 The thoughts conveyed here definitely add rich facets to a song that could stand just fine on its own, but it's leveled up for sure.

Thanks for sharing and hope you're able to sing more in the future for us listeners!

RealFaction responds:

Aww thank you! :) Me too! I have a lot to sing on in the future but just hoping I can pull it off.

Daedalus Daedalus

I'm always amazed at those who can create a track longer than 5 minutes; I suppose it's a special talent of patience in crafting. :) Also really allows the listener time to get immersed in the mood and acclimate to the world being composed. Beautiful piece you've got here!! I love the ebb and wane and overall structure! Can't wait to hear more. ;)

Enzer0 responds:

Glad you enjoyed it man! Thanks for taking time to comment.