Tank Tank

Another uniquely refreshing and intelligently adorable one, if I do say so. ^_^ And perfect dialogue for a tank!

Quarl responds:

Thanks Bwe! <3

Desolate Dream Desolate Dream

It’s impossible to listen to your music with a straight face! :3 What you’re able to do with pianos never ceases to astound me. To be honest, I just realized that I love your improvs most of all your wonderful work.^^ However, I did not imagine an abandoned world while listening to this (Imagined peaceful woodland creatures instead, because I’m terribly cheesy like that :P)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

It's fine for you to imagine whatever you want, that's part of the reason why music is so great! Maybe it's a peaceful woodland abandones by all but nature and animals ;)

I'm glad you like my improvs, as they are something I've been working on improving especially these past two years or so. Thank you for all the support! I hope you're doing well :3

Meteos Meteos

I love hearing your tracks, but I feel this is a level above your previous work! You always seem to be able to bring such a colossal impact with your string work and the part where you change it up was a sweet surprise! Smooth transition throughout. Very impressive! :O ^.^